Not sure why that is. Partly I think it’s because I haven’t been struck by anything much to write about; partly because out there in the real world there’s been stuff happening that I’d rather not share with the world at large.
That said, there is stuff I’d like to mention:
- I went to a JoCo gig the other night. It was sweet. May get a blog write-up.
- Heroes is pretty damned good this season.
- Jellybabies are delicious (and 50p less expensive than two bus rides!)
- Nandos had an awesome deal where they gave away half a chicken for free. Excellent.
- Quantum of Solace: Is it better than Casino Royale? No; but that was always going to be a big ask. The really interesting question is which do you prefer, Gemma Arterton or Olga Kurylenko?
- There are an offensively large number of good games coming out over these last months of the year. It’s sad I won’t get around to playing a good chunk of them.
- Top Gear is back! Yay!
Probably some other stuff, but there we go.